JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is Harvy and I'm new here. I'll try my best not to F up and or rock the boat. Thank y'all for hosting me 🤠

C675CBAC-5080-4326-ACBA-F0E80C18F579.png

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Thank you for the welcome and also for the suggestion: I like to volunteer and you're absolutely correct that it is more than likely the best way to meet the community in a setting I feel most of not all of us can appreciate.

I will check out the attachment you provided, brother thanks

I dig the van. Camper build?
Oh, thanks. Blutto gets more compliments than any broad I ever went with, I'll let him know.
It started out on that trajectory, but then I got my dads camper-trailer, so this turned into a motor swap, complete interior job, and a bunch of other things I'm into all incorporated into it.
I lived in him for three weeks during C19 and it wasn't unenjoyable

Oh, thanks. Blutto gets more compliments than any broad I ever went with, I'll let him know.
It started out on that trajectory, but then I got my dads camper-trailer, so this turned into a motor swap, complete interior job, and a bunch of other things I'm into all incorporated into it.
I lived in him for three weeks during C19 and it wasn't unenjoyable
If ever you start a thread of the van on here let me know!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top