JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Segue, Not very iPad friendly, i must switch over new my Mac Book Pro

Well, I was going to watch a movie tonight anyway, back in Ten!!!!

philipism for the Day, VA Receptionist are "good for something", without them, their Chairs would be vacant.

Like the Look in their Eyes, when I asked them to do something today.

I for one disagree with how the map has areas colored.

Example, Vermont. Should not be anywhere near the color of Massachusetts, or New Hampshire... it is a "loaded statistics" propaganda scheme... might as well turn your Ammo in in Yakima thought train...

philip. :confused:

I for one disagree with how the map has areas colored.

Example, Vermont. Should not be anywhere near the color of Massachusetts, or New Hampshire... it is a "loaded statistics" propaganda scheme... might as well turn your Ammo in in Yakima thought train...

philip. :confused:
To be clear that map is wrong. NH is NOT pro gun control. Every single gun control measure has failed in that state.
It is also the only state with zero knife laws.

To be clear that map is wrong. NH is NOT pro gun control. Every single gun control measure has failed in that state.
It is also the only state with zero knife laws.
Is the NH state motto still "Live Free or Die? It used to be on the license plates!
I had the pleasure of visiting that beautiful State long ago, and took that saying to heart.
Great words to live by...

Is the NH state motto still "Live Free or Die? It used to be on the license plates!
I had the pleasure of visiting that beautiful State long ago, and took that saying to heart.
Great words to live by...
It's still the motto and still on the plates.
Unfortunately I don't know how much longer my state can last. You've got Mass, Ct, and RI to the south, New Yorkers are sneaking through Vermont, and then there's Maine. The state that can't seem to figure out who's side they're on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top