JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good article and some excellent points...thanks for sharing.

I dislike the term "gun violence" ...I however do understand why anti-gun people use the the term.

Violence is sometimes necessary...to always equate violence with "bad" or "evil" , does many folks a insult or disservice.*
Violence can be used for "good" or at least the best course of action at the time , given the situation.
I have been in combat and if I didn't resort to violence , then I might not be here to type this...
One may have to use violence , if all else fails to defend oneself or loved ones...

Far too many folks have only been shown one way of thinking on this matter...there are many sides to violence and its use both proper and harmful.
Andy
* Please note that I am not saying that the article or anyone here is saying or implying that.
Just that many other folks do consider violence for any reason as "Bad".

Good article and some excellent points...thanks for sharing.

I dislike the term "gun violence" ...I however do understand why anti-gun people use the the term.

Violence is sometimes necessary...to always equate violence with "bad" or "evil" , does many folks a insult or disservice.*
Violence can be used for "good" or at least the best course of action at the time , given the situation.
I have been in combat and if I didn't resort to violence , then I might not be here to type this...
One may have to use violence , if all else fails to defend oneself or loved ones...

Far too many folks have only been shown one way of thinking on this matter...there are many sides to violence and its use both proper and harmful.
Andy
* Please note that I am not saying that the article or anyone here is saying or implying that.
Just that many other folks do consider violence for any reason as "Bad".

Its the sheep vs wolf vs sheepdog thing. Wolves do violence upon the sheep. The sheepdog, protects the sheep. The sheep never fully trust or appreciate the sheepdog because though it has a different moral compass, the dog still has the characteristics of the wolf and the willingness to be violent.

Without the people who are willing to do extreme violence on their behalf, the sheeple would just be pathetic victims.

Who reads skin mags anymore? With the internet, no stuck-together pages!

Only sticky keyboards, or touch screens :D

And Forbes is spot on, adding DGU data puts greater context to firearm use stats. Antis dont like that, because DGU by good citizens happens more than violent crime committed with a gun by 33 to 200 times (times, not percent) - by FBI and CDC estimates.

For giggles, I wish we knew the stats on how often an AR15 or other scary semi auto is used in a DGU vs crime. Then, because libs like throwing in less than relevent datapoints, lets add in how many times semiautos are used in legal hunting activities, legal sport shooting activities, and compare to illegal activities. Hard to twist the math in those numbers to show guns are used for evil more than good.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top