JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
IRMO
State
Other
Zip Code
For a limited time. ... Washington state residents. I can seal this unit and silver solder it to the barrel. No threads. I'll offer free annual cleaning during this promotion to the next 5 Washington state buyers.

New construction suppressed 22/45's custom machined on our CNC equipment using German made chromoly tubes with stainless steel internal that are bead blasted and hot blued. Using fully skirted radial clipped and indexed baffles . These assemble the same way every time. No loss of zero and no FRP. Absolute highest quality integral suppressed Ruger based pistol on the market. Completely user serviceable and all 17-4 stainless steel internally with no direct contact internally with hot gasses to the tube so nothing sticks. $1050 to your dealer . Form 4's are flying through the ATF these days. Available without sights ( includes rail ) or with sights. All Ruger box items come with the pistol. 2 mags, lock etc.
These come fully warranteed and are produced on site at our CNC equipped 07/02 SOT shop.
Dealer pricing is available

Holosun 407c red or green dots are available at MY wholesale cost with the gun. Thats 185 to 220 with pic rail mount.

pix072107614.jpg pix084131134.jpg pix107855367.jpg pix505507921.jpg pix573316111.jpg pix718838378.jpg pix851250487.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top