JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Watched a few video's on YouTube on installing the Apex Trigger. Looked easy. Took them about an hour or so. Took me about 4 hours. Not as "easy" as they make it out to be, at least for me.
But it is in and works.
The trigger is much smoother with less grittiness and a bit lighter pull. It isn't so light that it would be a hazard for CC though. I really like it, that and the Stainless Steel guide rod.

I did some work on my Russian Makarov which included removing the trigger housing. I didn't know any Russian cuss words so it took a very long time to get the spring back in. Won't be doing that again.....

I got their gun smithing block and it made it easy..... installed on my M&P core and got under 2lbs.

Used their competion springs and trigger.
IMAG1168.jpg IMAG1233.jpg

I also installed Apex trigger and springs, into my SD9VE. Wasn't too challenging -- accept getting trigger bar to lineup -- tedious.

Although pull is significantly better, and Apex center-pivoting safety trigger is way more crisp than original hinged S&W trigger, I have noticed a slight issue with new trigger. Still not sure if it's me, my installation, or an actual issue with trigger... but when pulling, I find the center safety fin can get caught on the frame of the gun, preventing me from fully pulling trigger. This forces me to really focus, and apply downward pressures, to keep finger at absolute bottom of the trigger so the safety is fully engaged when pulling.

Anyone else experienced this?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads