JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

I've got a 10.5" pistol build, but I went with a longer rail and a forward blast device concealed under the rail.

I've been looking at either making a new 10.5" or reworking my current one.

I've run across a brand I've never heard of Ghost Firearms

GF15-556-10-5BN-GFR9-FDE-AXE_01.jpg

Ghost Firearms 10.5" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Carbine Length M4 Pistol - 9" M-LOK Rail - Axe Brake - Flat Dark Earth GF15-556-10-5BN-GFR9-FDE-AXE

Anyone have an AR made by them or used any of their components?

Thanks!

Reno911

Yup, I have a .300BLK upper from them. Seems to be good quality, the handguard is a really nice MLok and it shoots accurately.

I too have not heard about this company.

But if it was up to me I would not use a muzzle brake on a pistol AR, reason being with the shorter Barrel you are getting the muzzle blast closer to your head. Albeit it's only a few inches loser but it was noticeable to me.
What I did was install a KAK blast forward device (like the Flaming Pig) on my 300 Blackout pistol which makes a hell of a difference over the birdcage flash suppressor or a muzzlebreak.

Good luck with your build.;)

I too have not heard about this company.

But if it was up to me I would not use a muzzle brake on a pistol AR, reason being with the shorter Barrel you are getting the muzzle blast closer to your head. Albeit it's only a few inches loser but it was noticeable to me.
What I did was install a KAK blast forward device (like the Flaming Pig) on my 300 Blackout pistol which makes a hell of a difference over the birdcage flash suppressor or a muzzlebreak.

Good luck with your build.;)
Ya, it will be sporting a YHM brake, for other things to attach.

Funny how you start looking at everything you own a few months into a silencer purchase and think, why did I go that route. Oh ya, I never thought I'd actually buy one.

Here's an older pic of the 10.5" in question. The receivers match really well, no wiggle, so I'm debating if I should take her all apart or just buy one of these ghost guns.

672DE543-C6A9-4268-808A-BEF54BD6DFF2.jpeg

Ya, it will be sporting a YHM brake, for other things to attach.

Funny how you start looking at everything you own a few months into a silencer purchase and think, why did I go that route. Oh ya, I never thought I'd actually buy one.

The only way I would use a muzzle brake would be on a long barreled rifle.
And if I could afford one I would use suppressors for all of my AR pistol builds.

I agree hindsight is 20/20 and comes with a butt kicker to boot.:p:p:p

Yup. Came from the factory that way.
Looks good, I like OD for the woods camo, but SB Tactical has the SBA3 in FDE and I've always wanted an all one color gun. Come on SB Tactical SBA3 in OD green!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top