JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
!st production run Inland [400xxx] moves from 2nd variation M1a1 stock to Type 2 OI stock.Now 95% Inland. 2nd production run Underwood [2,771xxx] Moves from OI stock to Type 3 LW stock. Now 95% Underwood.

Underwood.100_0632.jpg

I've always wanted a .30 carbine. Really weak caliber for a military rifle, but I've just always thought they were cool. Actually, I don't think they were ever meant to be a mainstay battle rifle. I seem to remember that they were put into service as a replacement for Officers 1911 sidearms. It's actually a pretty hot pistol caliber and Ruger used to make a .30 Carbine Blackhawk.

That's another good example of a Rifle/Pistol combination. A M1 Carbine and a Ruger Blackhawk in .30 Carbine. 2 guns 1 caliber. Good combo!

I've always wanted a .30 carbine. Really weak caliber for a military rifle, but I've just always thought they were cool. Actually, I don't think they were ever meant to be a mainstay battle rifle. I seem to remember that they were put into service as a replacement for Officers 1911 sidearms. It's actually a pretty hot pistol caliber and Ruger used to make a .30 Carbine Blackhawk.
The .30 carbine is basicaly equal to a .357 mag.I was not made to be a main battle rifle-M1 Garand had that spot. It was to be a lightweight close combat weapon. It's not a pistal round, but Ruger chambered the blackhawk for it. I have one and it's awsome.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top