JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Aero
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Im trying to piece together a beater build for a 22lr conversion kit
Looking to buy a cheap ar rifle upper. PSA, Anderson, Aero precision, etc.
Preferably a 16in barrel, and free floated would be a plus. Standard front sight post is fine.
Can be complete or just the upper without bcg or handguard.
Portland metro area
Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dont really have one. Just looking for something cheaper that someone's not using or doesnt need and its extra. Even if ita just a taken apart barrel and upper receiver. That would work also
Not trying to spend a whole lot
I also have trades items

@wingman33 depending on the deal I have a lightly used CAA MCK I'd be willing to part ways with, I have a set of strike industries side winder BUIS, maybe possibly some 9mm ammo. I might have a thing or 2 other then that I'm forgetting.

I have a lightweight super simple build I was going to post pretty soon. It has a new CM 16" Lightweight barrel, Low profile gas block, Free float tube, PSA upper receiver for $290 no BCG or CH ($180 for bcg $15 for CH)

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top