JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get stuff like that rolling and man!
When I was a kid buddy of mine and I were camping in a mountain area. We found an old car tire. We spent hours hauling this thing to the highest point in the area and let it go. thinking it would be fun. It was dumb luck we did not kill someone. We thought it would roll down and hit trees and scrub long before it got to camp ground. Instead it was soon bouncing over trees and scrub. We could no longer see it by the time it got to where people were camping. Sister of the buddy found us when we got down told us it rolled through and bounced over the top of one of the campers cars. No one other than the 3 of us knew who had done it and we kept our mouths shut. It was all the talk of the other campers there for the rest of that day. Buddy and I were so young no one there guessed we had done it. They all assumed much older kids or adults had done it.

Get stuff like that rolling and man!
When I was a kid buddy of mine and I were camping in a mountain area. We found an old car tire. We spent hours hauling this thing to the highest point in the area and let it go. thinking it would be fun. It was dumb luck we did not kill someone. We thought it would roll down and hit trees and scrub long before it got to camp ground. Instead it was soon bouncing over trees and scrub. We could no longer see it by the time it got to where people were camping. Sister of the buddy found us when we got down told us it rolled through and bounced over the top of one of the campers cars. No one other than the 3 of us knew who had done it and we kept our mouths shut. It was all the talk of the other campers there for the rest of that day. Buddy and I were so young no one there guessed we had done it. They all assumed much older kids or adults had done it.
We popped a tiny keystone loose with a thirty foot long lodgepole that was holding a boulder as big as a two car garage in place.. that was on top of a desolate mountain in the Sierras.
It was pretty epic, snapping trees like twigs on the way down.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top