JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well gang the wife and I are finally moving into our new digs south of Seattle in Kent. For a couple of months now we have been renovating our new home. You know the drill. Anyhoo I was using my DeWalt power screw driver one day recently for a rather large project. I was at it for what seemed like hours when wifey pops her head into the garage where I was making construction magic! No, really! She watches me for awhile then says, "You're indexing the DeWalt". "Wha?" I replied through sweat clouded safety eye glasses. She repeated it again except louder. "You are indexing your screw driver"! OK. I got it then and chuckled. The DeWalt is shaped like a yellow and black pistol. Between uses I was unconsciously indexing my screw driver! Automatic muscle response to the feel of a pistol shaped tool? Gosh I hope so! I am pretty anal [no wise cracks now] when it comes to indexing any pistol I handle. Muscles musta thought if it looks like a pistol, INDEX. Nice thing that muscle memory. Indexing my DeWalt, whoulda thunk? Have to confess I do occasionally "aim" it at things when I am DIYing. I'll be others do to. Don't forget to index ya'll.

These are indexable...

mak-black-subcompact.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class