JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Shame that it's blocked here, but you can see it on liveleak.

Well worth the effort of watching. It's times like this that it strikes you that Ireland really IS another country, and that the 'gentle brogue' so beloved of the movie script writers, particularly where New York cops are concerned, is simply the title page of a thousand page book.

is fiú an iarracht a dhéanamh féachaint air. Tá sé ag an am seo go dtéann sé ar do shon go bhfuil tír eile i ndáiríre i Éirinn, agus gurb é an 'brogue' milis' atá mar sin de na scríbhneoirí 'script' scannáin, go háirithe i gcás cóip póilíní Nua-Eabhrac, ach an leathanach teidil de mhíle leathanach leabhar.

tac

Last Edited:
I don't know what any of this means except for the Guinness part o_O

It's a little bit less than polite. 'The Beast from the East' is what UK met office is calling the latest period of extreme weather here in UK that has left huge swathes of the country with 50 mile-long traffic snarl-ups on the major highways, most schools and public services closed, and lots and lots of snoh. Some folks have spent 20 hours in their cars. with generous folks handing them down food and drink from handy overpasses.....it's purely terble, folks, I'm telling ya, well, it's like a Spring day in an Ontario April hereabouts.....:rolleyes:

tac

:D
It's a little bit less than polite. 'The Beast from the East' is what UK met office is calling the latest period of extreme weather here in UK that has left huge swathes of the country with 50 mile-long traffic snarl-ups on the major highways, most schools and public services closed, and lots and lots of snoh. Some folks have spent 20 hours in their cars. with generous folks handing them down food and drink from handy overpasses.....it's purely terble, folks, I'm telling ya, well, it's like a Spring day in an Ontario April hereabouts.....:rolleyes:

tac
Pffft...sounds like what happens in Portland when we get a light dusting :D

The weather apparently froze the Irish' elephant.

main_1200.jpg

Many more photos
Photos: The "Beast From the East" Freezes Europe

Is the weather any different in Northern Ireland?

Ireland set for more weather mayhem as big freeze to last into next week

You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.

o_O

Well, it's like this, yer'onner - I'm showing a little humerous clip from Co. Longford, about the weather, and you are asking how the Brits feel about losing a bit of the ould empire.

I'm sure there is a connection in there somewhere, but I guess I'm just too dumb to make it.

tac

Well, it's like this, yer'onner - I'm showing a little humerous clip from Co. Longford, about the weather, and you are asking how the Brits feel about losing a bit of the ould empire.

I'm sure there is a connection in there somewhere, but I guess I'm just too dumb to make it.

tac
I see, young man.
After hearing your story, I haven't much to to tell ya.
Other than be nice to whomever makes your Lemming Meringue pies.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top