JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would check online at capital armory and silencershop if you can't find what you want locally. Different ones come and go in and out of stock from what I've seen. You have to check every day.

It helps to be a bit flexible too Imo. For the last one I ordered, Rad 22 was first on my list and Dead Air Mask second. Neither one ever came in stock so I ended up getting the Flow 22. Might be for the best actually cuz I'm not an early adopter and otherwise might have waited until the glory days quick turn around time was over before trying a 3d printed one piece titanium flow through can.

Last Edited:
Just any suppressor or are you looking for a particular bore size or caliber? Call Santiam Buyers in Stayton, I just picked up mine yesterday and think they had some on the shelf, didn't see what they were though. Ask for Colt, he's the owner and a good guy.

It's shocking how few are available. I was just lucky to find a local dealer with what I was looking for in stock online. The second I saw it I ordered without hesitation.

In the past when I've hesitated, it sells out before I can order it.

I still have to wait a few weeks, because there's still ATF hoops to jump through to get the suppressor to the store where I can pick it up (do the ATF paperwork first of course).

I'd like to order another one soon, so hopefully it doesn't get even worst.

Check with J&B Firearms in Beaverton. They usually have some in the display case, but I haven't been there in a month or so. Maybe cleared out now though given what I hear are faster processing of approvals.

I do know of a few, however it depends what exactly you're looking for if I'm going to let the cat out of the bag. I might just make a trip and buy one or two this weekend...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top