JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally gave up and after looking at all the different books out there, I used my computer to make my own book.

It has all of the data points that are in the comercial books plus it is twice as large, so I have room to write notes that are big enough to read without a magnifying glass.

If you want to make your own book, you can use Excel and probably many other programs to design whatever you want.
I used Excel and it took me about 4 hours of trial and error to figure out the layout for the page. After that, all I had to do was print it out, and I can print out as many pages as I need.

If I knew how to send it to the list, I would. I don't know how to turn the page and print it sideways, so I printed it in two parts and then photocopied them together with my scanner.
If anyone here know how to post an excel file on this list, let me know and I will put it up for anyone to copy.

I don't know how this will print out, but here it is for you to try.
I don't think the circles will print because they don't show up here on my screen.

Date Time Location Ammo Type Temp Target Range__________ Meters_____Yards______
Position: Stong side_____Weak side________
Humidity/ Baro Pressure Altitude Angle Prone____Sitting___Knealing____Standing______
Supported___Unsupported___Slung_____Unslung___
Wind Mph_ KPH___ Light 12..
1--3 quarter ........12...... bright
3--5 half Hazy 9 3....
5--8 full 9 3 Overcast
8--12 Head Night 6..
tail ........ 6.......

Elev
Wind dir

Elev
Wind dir

Elev