JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I don't know if anyone else heard about this or not, but while the Boston thing was going on, the ol' Washington D.C. CONgress was working on something. Apparently this failed last year, but has now been passed. No, it's not firearms related, but it is internet related and this is an internet forum.

https://www.google.com/#safe=off&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=cispa&oq=ci&gs_l=hp.1.0.35i39l2j0j0i46j46l2.1327.2673.0.5271.2.2.0.0.0.0.84.162.2.2.0...0.0...1c.1.9.psy-ab.OKo6_Ks5tjo&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45512109,d.cGE&fp=91a58dbe781321ac&biw=1366&bih=653

This was because Google won a lawsuit on the basis of the informal contract with it's users that they could not just hand over stuff to the government without a warrant. So now, the government can ask Google for all information about you and they can say no but, they have no legal backup for it because this nullifies the contract between Google and the user for privacy. So yeah, Google CAN say No but, they can also be denied this merger or they can be denied that expansion or they could be severely audited every year on their taxes. This is blatant abuse of power. We have a system for obtaining a warrant. No reason for this except a way to short change the proper legal way to do things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top