JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an interest in home defense and I've thought quite a bit about carrying in my car. How do other people feel about those topics? I bought a Taurus Judge, 3.5" barrel and have shot it at a local range. I'm confident that it's a good home defense weapon.
I also have a Bersa.380 and I have shot it enough to understand how to operate it and use it. Of the two I prefer the Judge. I admit I feel more comfortable with a revolver than a magazine fed semi-automatic pistol.
Most of me experience with firearms has been with black powder long arms and pistols.

I have an interest in home defense and I've thought quite a bit about carrying in my car. How do other people feel about those topics? I bought a Taurus Judge, 3.5" barrel and have shot it at a local range. I'm confident that it's a good home defense weapon.
I also have a Bersa.380 and I have shot it enough to understand how to operate it and use it. Of the two I prefer the Judge. I admit I feel more comfortable with a revolver than a magazine fed semi-automatic pistol.
Most of me experience with firearms has been with black powder long arms and pistols.

I think most of us care strongly about home defense and self defense in general. Get your carry permit if you already dont have it, get more training! Threat dynamics is a good place to start to see an idea of what can be learned locally. Welcome!

-LazerBlazeR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads