Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm new here, an interesting site.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Alba, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Alba

Alba Vancouver, Washington New Member

I have an interest in home defense and I've thought quite a bit about carrying in my car. How do other people feel about those topics? I bought a Taurus Judge, 3.5" barrel and have shot it at a local range. I'm confident that it's a good home defense weapon.
    I also have a Bersa.380 and I have shot it enough to understand how to operate it and use it. Of the two I prefer the Judge. I admit I feel more comfortable with a revolver than a magazine fed semi-automatic pistol.
    Most of me experience with firearms has been with black powder long arms and pistols.

2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

"interesting" thats a good word for it!:) Welcome!

3. lazerblazer

lazerblazer Portland Active Member

I think most of us care strongly about home defense and self defense in general. Get your carry permit if you already dont have it, get more training! Threat dynamics is a good place to start to see an idea of what can be learned locally. Welcome!

-LazerBlazeR

Navman and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yeah, we are interesting! Welcome to the site! Enjoy!

5. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup: