JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Looking to buy a makarov ij70ah double stack. I'll pay more with box or extra mags if its forced to be included. Looking to pay 300 for the gun with a russian mag and 25$ transfer in Jefferson as I really dislike the Albany shops except Ed's that dosent do transfers anymore. If I was in a free state I would pay 350 private transfer but with the drive and paperwork it's only worth 300 plus 25$ transfer in Jefferson to me. With box I'll pay 325. Only want 9x18 as a .380 I would only pay 225 due to needing to convert it to 9x18 so its probably not worth it for both of us in .380. I'm still interested without a russian mag included but would pay less as I now have to source one and a promag I would only sell in GB.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking to buy a makarov ij70ah double stack. I'll pay more with box or extra mags if its forced to be included. Looking to pay 300 for the gun with a russian mag and 25$ transfer in Jefferson as I really dislike the Albany shops except Ed's that dosent do transfers anymore. If I was in a free state I would pay 350 private transfer but with the drive and paperwork it's only worth 300 plus 25$ transfer in Jefferson to me. With box I'll pay 325. Only want 9x18 as a .380 I would only pay 225 due to needing to convert it to 9x18 so its probably not worth it for both of us in .380. I'm still interested without a russian mag included but would pay less as I now have to source one and a promag I would only sell in GB.
Theres a Want to Buy section this post needs to be in...

Theres a Want to Buy section this post needs to be in...
Even my friend who recommended the site said that no one ever checks the WTB section and their right. I always get replies on armslist on wtb but never once have I on this site. It's why a lot of people laitly seem to post theirs in the other section and honestly I can't blame them. But seeing how this got moved to the wtb section no one ever checks, like the fal I tried looking for here I'll probably never get a reply about this gun on this site lol.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.