JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Variety is the spice of life. My Pandora list has Tony Bennett, Johnny Cash, Elvis, Katy Perry, Mozark, and Ice-T the Original Gangster ..... and dozens of others. Then classical, techno ... even Polka. How some people can listen to radio music like Z100 is beyond me. Same 15 songs over and over, and over. Or say one certain genre of music is awful when there are always exceptions and stand outs.

ice t, the nwa, public enemy and the like were real and genuine reactions to their surroundings, real anst, real poverty. mtv, bet, and the vast majority of the radio plays studio gansta and other top 40's. lil' wayne doesn't even sound like he has any real message or story to his songs. its just the same tired 3 or 4 words that is super vulger or ignorant. i dont want to listen to that or the kids on my block to listen to that because that type of music influences kids to be negative... in other words ganster. that god awful music is flooding the tv, radio, movies, parties! and the girls that dance to that stuff!

there is much better hip hop out there then whats shoved in your eardrums. i like de la soul, tribe, wu tang, moka and such. some old gansta, not much. i also love good rock. all kinds. no extra cheese love songs please. but the hip hop i listen too isn't on the radio. its underground. its not easy to convince a radio dj to play your stuff, because it really isn't up to him. so the good stuff, the positive stuff, the competition stays underground below the radio waves. you wont hear it unless you look for it.

Thanks for sharing, fromotoc. That's millions of times better than any music I could ever make. Looks like these folks just don't know about the tick tick followed by that bump.

Check out my music at stumpmoney's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free and download the tracks you like (free).
fromotoc - I've been trying to PM you, your PM box is full. I've been texting and calling your phone but no response. You promised to send me the 8 round mag for the Shield you sold me (two weeks ago) but I've not had any response whatsoever. You last visited this site today at about 3:19am so I know you are around. Please respond (and clear out your PM box please).

ice t, the nwa, public enemy and the like were real and genuine reactions to their surroundings, real anst, real poverty. mtv, bet, and the vast majority of the radio plays studio gansta and other top 40's. lil' wayne doesn't even sound like he has any real message or story to his songs. its just the same tired 3 or 4 words that is super vulger or ignorant. i dont want to listen to that or the kids on my block to listen to that because that type of music influences kids to be negative... in other words ganster. that god awful music is flooding the tv, radio, movies, parties! and the girls that dance to that stuff!

there is much better hip hop out there then whats shoved in your eardrums. i like de la soul, tribe, wu tang, moka and such. some old gansta, not much. i also love good rock. all kinds. no extra cheese love songs please. but the hip hop i listen too isn't on the radio. its underground. its not easy to convince a radio dj to play your stuff, because it really isn't up to him. so the good stuff, the positive stuff, the competition stays underground below the radio waves. you wont hear it unless you look for it.
:s0155:

fromotoc - I've been trying to PM you, your PM box is full. I've been texting and calling your phone but no response. You promised to send me the 8 round mag for the Shield you sold me (two weeks ago) but I've not had any response whatsoever. You last visited this site today at about 3:19am so I know you are around. Please respond (and clear out your PM box please).

You better check if that gun's dirty. This guy is a gangster.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top