JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why don't these "unbiased" news sources ever point out the fact that gun ownership is not the source of the crime rate - statistically, if gun ownership per capita were the source of gun crime/murder then the US should have the highest rates in the world. Instead, they say these crooked countries that ban private ownership and only allow the criminals in government to own them have the highest rates. Hmmmm......

The article reads kinda funny though so I'm thinking there is more to this than what BBC reports (not that I have a tendency of believing liberal media!). It doesn't really say that people can't own guns, it says they can't buy them commercially. Even at that, I don't understand the concept of disarming normal, everyday people to make the world safer. They're going to get their guns somewhere and don't think for a second that they won't smuggle them into the country just the same as they smuggle the drugs out!

As a person in law enforcement, I am a firm believer in 2nd Amendment rights and believe we already have too many gun laws that we don't have time to enforce that realistically don't do squat to help anything!!

Venezuela is on a slippery slope that's going to give way soon... just watch.

Probably not getting the whole story. The man is demonized by the Western media, but the truth is he is not a dictator. Dictator is a word we like to throw around for a leader we don't like. Whether it is true or not is secondary.

When we tried to oust him in 2002 the people rose up (with their guns in hand) and marched in and demanded his release and reinstatement as their leader. He is/was their choice.

Sad if he is really going this route because a citizenry that truly loves the man is the only reason he is able to remain in power, or alive for that matter. Restricting their access to firearms is a very stupid move.

As a person who rejects being told what to believe in favor of making up my own mind, I will wait for an unbiased word on this; a good watch is "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" if anyone truly believes he is not the people's real choice there or supportive of private firearm ownership (unless something really has changed). In one scene he holds up an AK and proclaims it the people's right.

We hate him because he will not bend a knee to the US only + plus the oil, resources of course.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top