JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oregon Arms Collectors - August

But the one I would really like to go to would be the Shot Show. It's too bad they don't open it to the public after the industry people are done. Extend it for a few days.

Albany show. The twice a year one. Portland has been weak tea for a long time.

Hmm....Something special over the EXPO shows? I might look into that. Thanks!

Always looking for something a little different, and less cost to get in is a plus. I though the Carson show was pretty cool, for a small show. The price was right for sure.

Carson!!:p Although the Oregon Arms Collectors two-day show and Albany are good too.:D @Mikej Albany (ARPC) beats Expo all hollow. Besides the admission, ALL guns and gun-related. No fudge, Beanie Babies or wooden models. Probably slightly smaller than Expo, but more stuff you might actually be interested in.

Carson!!:p Although the Oregon Arms Collectors two-day show and Albany are good too.:D @Mikej Albany (ARPC) beats Expo all hollow. Besides the admission, ALL guns and gun-related. No fudge, Beanie Babies or wooden models. Probably slightly smaller than Expo, but more stuff you might actually be interested in.

The CCI250 primers I bought from you at the Carson show are working great!!!!!! Thanks for the great deal buddy...;) Small town gunshows are some of the best I've been to and the Carson one is no exception to that rule... I've scored on some excellent deals on a few rifles and reloading components and ammo there...

Oregon Arms Collectors - August

But the one I would really like to go to would be the Shot Show. It's too bad they don't open it to the public after the industry people are done. Extend it for a few days.
Agreed. A buddy of mine spent two days in the SHOT show a couple years ago with friends in the biz. But even this total fanatic made it sound a bit overwhelming, certainly for his GF who's just a mere enthusiast. Gunny Ermey was there and autographed a picture for the GF, "To my favorite Jackwagon ______." Pure class! I'd love to blaze through there at my own pace without the crowd.

Typically, I've gone to Portland shows just out of proximity, but I'm weary of the Expo venue, beanie babies, overpriced zombie themed stuff, "authentic" Nazi swastika zippo-style lighters made in Taiwan in 2014, hot tubs and the parking penalty. Hillsboro's better for minimizing most of that foolishness.

Good to hear the Albany show is popular. With a college student in Corvallis, I'm often down that way, Got the Mar & Sep shows on my calendar now, thanks for the tip guys.

Andy, your answer doesn't surprise me at all!

Last Edited:
The SAR show in Phoenix the first week in December would be my pick if you allow flying. It's just Freakin' HUGE.

Otherwise it has to be the ARPC shows in Albany. Pretty sure it's the largest gun show in Oregon.

The October WAC show in Puyallup WA is pretty big too, but because Full Auto firearms are illegal in WA, it isn't the best show to find mags for those kinds of guns.

I'm working a show right now and it's not the one I would recommend. ARPC shows pretty much beat them all. Good vendors and good people with a pretty good amount of guns and gun paraphenlia to check out.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top