JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to agree about ARPC. They put on a great show. I also like the Rickreall show, though it's not as big. The Roseburg gun club show is great too, but now that I'm farther away I don't get down there anymore.

Only gun show I really would miss, if it went away, is the ARPC gun show!!! It's the best! :D
I'm going this week, Saturday probably. Nice to see some of you folks there, I'll be wearing an ARPC id badge.

Last Edited:
and I'm still broke this weekend. Thanks for reminding me. :p

Oh I hear ya!

Worth checking out anyways though, made some connections & picked up some really decent odds & ends at there last show.

Procraft Tactical will be there, if you want to see some of his kydex work & might be thinking on a new holster. He's Albany local too, so pretty convenient.

We went to the Roseburg Show @ the fair grounds a few weeks ago. 90% about guns for sure. Almost no new dime store junk like Tasers, flashlights, backpacks etc. Fairly large event and initially was optimistic but ultimately left me wanting. No real bargains and few seemed to be selling their bring ins. Sort of got the impression the venders were waiting for a better venue since prices were high with little bargaining being accepted.
Lot of nice chit chat, free parking with low entrance fee though. (unlike burn you for the buck greedy Portland)

Oh I hear ya!

Worth checking out anyways though, made some connections & picked up some really decent odds & ends at there last show.

Procraft Tactical will be there, if you want to see some of his kydex work & might be thinking on a new holster. He's Albany local too, so pretty convenient.

I actually ended up going with Firearmholster.com as I like the "crossbreed" style leather/kydex combo. So far, love the holster. It makes my Shield disappear on my fat hip. (although the fat might also make it disappear.)

We went to the Roseburg Show @ the fair grounds a few weeks ago. 90% about guns for sure. Almost no new dime store junk like Tasers, flashlights, backpacks etc. Fairly large event and initially was optimistic but ultimately left me wanting. No real bargains and few seemed to be selling their bring ins. Sort of got the impression the venders were waiting for a better venue since prices were high with little bargaining being accepted.
Lot of nice chit chat, free parking with low entrance fee though. (unlike burn you for the buck greedy Portland)

I went to this show on the Sunday. Was on the road with my new motorcycle headed back to Kommiefornia so not a lot of spare cash but I spent my lunch money on a excellent shape XL M-65 jacket in Woodland. Decent show, wish I would have been there for Saturday instead of Sunday and had more cash.

Brutus Out

Flash back to about 1985 or so. Kinda revealing my age here. Yikes! The very big, (2500+ tables) three, (3) day gun show at the Los Angeles County Fairgrounds in Pomona CA. Many expo halls. About four, (4) of us dumb firefighters would pile into somebodies 1976 4 door duelly GMC pickup truck with a built 454, hitch, a New Process 540GL, (?) five, (5) speed front tranny, a Spicer 5831C three (3) speed auxiliary tranny, two 20 gallon factory fuel tanks, plus a 100 gallon bed tank.

We needed all that gas. About 6-8 mpg at 70-80 mph. We would all share a cheap motel room booked ahead of time and spend all three days walking the endless MILES of gun show tables. Had 2 meter handi talkies which were big back then. Also expensive. After three days and uncounted money spent we returned home physically exhausted and mentally sated ... until the next year's show. We made a tradition guy thing road trip out of it. Much fun. Long ago, far away. Smiles. :)

Last Edited:
I keep seeing people mention shot show....what does that have to do with the OP's first posto_O
He said pacific north west

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews