JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
...and a small handgun safe...

...That's probably how I'll know what to choose next for my collection...

I had guns, I sold them, and when I went to buy again, my wife was pregnant...so I knew I'd have to keep tiny hands away from them eventually.

I bought a commander sized 1911 and a .22lr rifle along with a pelican case and 4 locks. My though was that I could not only lock the case but put it high in the closet.

Then I got another rifle. Then my wife got a pistol. Then another rifle. Then a revolver. Then a shotgun...

Now they all sit comfortably in a gun closet and that first pelican is up in the attic waiting for me to find some purpose for it or sell it. It saw, maybe, 6-8 months of use.

My point is, think hard about storage and plan ahead...otherwise you're liable to make the mistake I did - buying storage for what you have now instead of what you plan on having.

I wouldn't recommend a G19 personally. They don't really do anything particularly well. If the OP is thinking about Glocks, I'd recommend the G45 over the 19 all day long.

I'd still like to ask what the OP is trying to accomplish. CZ's are fine weapons. :)

I'd get a Glock 19 and a nice AR in .223....should be able to do both well under $1500....and have some left over for ammo, ear protection, even some training.

As they say, one guy's opinion.....

We're getting a little far from shore again... :p

Oh, and...

View attachment 701192

Carry on...

I like Yvonne Craig. Other than she is in an asylum and tries to kill Captain Kirk in Star Trek episode, "Whom Gods Destroy"

9601279B-DB7E-4671-AD63-5A674774466C.jpeg

If I was handed $1500 right now. I'd probably give it to Uncle Sam for permission slips.

I'd think about a few guns, then spend it on my wife.

She was reading over your shoulder, wasn't she? :s0131:

That'sa lotta money! You might look at the Tanfoglio line too. A single action only trigger is nicer than sngl/dbl action. I have a plain old SP01 in .40, and a Tanfolglio Elite Limited in 9mm. If I do my part that Tanfoglio will hit the 10" gong every time at 100 yards.

One of these two:

1590357724825.jpeg

Then this:

79387_2.jpg
And if I had anything left over, I would buy 20 rd mags for it.

If I still had anything left, I would get a .40 slide/barrel/recoil spring for it.

And if I still had anything (quite possible), I would get a .22LR conversion kit.

But since I have all of the above - and more - I would just spend the $ on ammo (which I am doing now).

I have no idea what you should get for your first, get whatever you want and remember the correct number of guns is just one more. For what it's worth my first handgun was a Ruger Blackhawk in 45 Colt. While not the same one I've still got one some 40 years later.

She was reading over your shoulder, wasn't she? :s0131:

That'sa lotta money! You might look at the Tanfoglio line too. A single action only trigger is nicer than sngl/dbl action. I have a plain old SP01 in .40, and a Tanfolglio Elite Limited in 9mm. If I do my part that Tanfoglio will hit the 10" gong every time at 100 yards.
No, I was driving back from the range.
The dark humor in me said to write, "Then I'd spend it all on strippers." But that's not me.
Wife has been in and out of my safes a lot in the past month. She approves of all of my stuff, but wants me to include her in all purchases going forward. This transparency has nothing to do with buying stuff under the radar.
Reality is, I don't have any room for any more guns unless I buy another or much bigger safe.

Wife has been in and out of my safes a lot in the past month. She approves of all of my stuff, but wants me to include her in all purchases going forward. This transparency has nothing to do with buying stuff under the radar.
Reality is, I don't have any room for any more guns unless I buy another or much bigger safe.

You and I are in the same boat friend. :D Wifey only get's in the safe if she's going to wear a piece of her nicer jewelry, or if she's going to carry. And a range day I suppose. And I'm pretty much out of room too.....unless something too good comes up, maybe. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top