JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I recently thought about one thing. If I had a budget of $ 1,500, then what would you choose as your first weapon? I guess it would be CZ Shadow 2 and a small handgun safe for 150$ left. I just love this pistol. Do not hesitate to share thoughts. That's probably how I'll know what to choose next for my collection

For concealed carry, I'd go with something from the Sig P229 suite, three calibers to choose from, proven track record, and you'd still have several hundred dollars left over to by a few boxes of practice ammo. Just sayin'

Welcome to the Board, @Gorn!

BTW, you wouldn't happen to be related to the guy on the left, wouldja?
Gorn.jpg

Yes. I am an old Trekkie... A very old Trekkie... ;)

Sounds like you knew it out of thin air, too, hmmm...?? o_O

Hello everyone,
I recently thought about one thing. If I had a budget of $ 1,500, then what would you choose as your first weapon? I guess it would be CZ Shadow 2 and a small handgun safe for 150$ left. I just love this pistol. Do not hesitate to share thoughts. That's probably how I'll know what to choose next for my collection
Have you shot it or you love it by description alone? How much experience do you have - what have you shot before and what about those guns did you like/dislike?

Hello everyone,
I apologize for hijacking only your second post on this board. :oops:
Seeing as how you've been here about 2 weeks already, you prolly coulda seen that comin'...

We now return you to our regularly scheduled broadcast...

The post states first weapon and that's it. So, I'll go one of two ways. A pump shotgun in either 20 or 12 gauge, you can pick the brand (this my my personal route) or good ol reliably boring... The Glock 19. I'm going to assume we're all adults and we're not talking an 11 year old's first weapon they've ever touched.

Then spend the rest on ammo and shoot it. Easy decision.

Hello everyone,

Personally I'd buy 2 G19 and 2 case of 9mm before paying that much for a CZ.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top