JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Identifying Polish mags is kind of a pain considering that the stampings are so inconsistent. The mags that I have are with a blued finish but I am seeing some being advertised as new issue with a painted finish. Did the Radom factory produce painted mags at some point or is this a refinish job and/or bogus? The mags I am familiar with are the early production so could these be post-Soviet era production?

Polish mags come in blued (very early with proof marks, in my experience) and painted mags (some with proofs, most without). There are also a bunch of refurbs in the market as well (heavy paint).

Identifying Polish mags is kind of a pain considering that the stampings are so inconsistent. The mags that I have are with a blued finish but I am seeing some being advertised as new issue with a painted finish. Did the Radom factory produce painted mags at some point or is this a refinish job and/or bogus? The mags I am familiar with are the early production so could these be post-Soviet era production?
They are probably OLD military surplus mags