JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well that is interesting

18-3315A. PROHIBITION OF FEDERAL REGULATION OF CERTAIN FIREARMS. (1) As used in this section:
(a) "Borders of Idaho" means the boundaries of Idaho described in chapter 1, title 31, Idaho Code.
(b) "Firearms accessories" means items that are used in conjunction with or mounted upon a firearm but are not essential to the basic function of a firearm including, but not limited to, telescopic or laser sights, magazines, flash or sound suppressors, folding or aftermarket stocks and grips, speedloaders, ammunition, ammunition carriers and lights for

It's similar to the medical pot laws. Legal by several state laws but it's still illegal by federal law. If they choose to enforce it, it's big trouble.

If you decide to become the federal test case for this please keep us informed. IIRC there is (was?) an ongoing test case in Montana. Don't know what's happening with that.

I would hope that Idaho's government can protect us from the fed's however I don't want to be the one sitting in the grey bar hotel waiting for them to rescue me.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top