JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two Icom F1000S radios that are not being used since switching over to digital. This is professional quality VHF radios. I can program frequencies that are legal for you to use/listen to and these will work on amateur/ham VHF frequencies as well. Chargers included.

1 for $150 or the pair for $275. Trades welcome.

1C6D6E42-E3D0-461C-9ECD-3847BEFF9CD7.jpeg 12DB8883-802D-4A0E-AA77-70EA9B2FBE92.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not very often, but I can ship.
If I have an opportunity I will get back to you. I don't know how long I'm going to be in the state. In the mean time could you throw up some images?

If I'm satisfied they are good and I have the opportunity I would take them for $250.

I would just need to find the time. It's possible I end up that way Saturday but it's kinda a farewell to Lady Eagle for a while since we are moving out of state and she's going ahead of me. May work out if you are interested in the offer and avalible to find me.

Let me know if you're intrested and we can move this to msging and share contact info.

If I have an opportunity I will get back to you. I don't know how long I'm going to be in the state. In the mean time could you throw up some images?

If I'm satisfied they are good and I have the opportunity I would take them for $250.

I would just need to find the time. It's possible I end up that way Saturday but it's kinda a farewell to Lady Eagle for a while since we are moving out of state and she's going ahead of me. May work out if you are interested in the offer and avalible to find me.

Let me know if you're intrested and we can move this to msging and share contact info.
Pics are up, Pm me if you want to set a time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top