JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I must have missed whatever happened. People are a bit on edge right now with so many negative things happening in the world, it gets to everyone sometimes. It's easy to let emotion run ahead of thought. Either way, whatever happened, I'm open to folks of differing views hanging out here. We need to stick together right now, the anti's would all love to see gun owners fractured. Stick around and join the conversation.

Calmed down now eh?

Who were you again?

Guess it's in the past and not that important for me to remember.

So that makes it all good now...

I am moving 30 miles from my present location. (Better Veteran's services, and the opportunity to possibly work for the Veteran's Administration next year).

Life should be changing soon.

I have learned to just stay away from the interwebs if I am having a bad day. Nothing good happens when I get on the local Estacada FB page. My wife says "hey have you read this local story" ? Ummm no what's going on? So many people cant take the cold hard truth about so many topics...And then they go and block me, cos they are big babies. Looks like 40 or so of them have me blocked lolz:(

I have learned to just stay away from the interwebs if I am having a bad day. Nothing good happens when I get on the local Estacada FB page. My wife says "hey have you read this local story" ? Ummm no what's going on? So many people cant take the cold hard truth about so many topics...And then they go and block me, cos they are big babies. Looks like 40 or so of them have me blocked lolz:(

Farg 'em! I know enough to admit when I'm wrong. (Psssssst... They'll get over it).

I can't count the number of times I have had to apologize.
It seems at times I only open my mouth to exchange feet , LOL!
As for me , apology accepted and lets move on.
Andy
Oh brother,you've got to be the easiest going ,nicest spoken guy on here.
You're so nice,I feel honoured you haven't ignored me yet......is he listening?:confused:
So @Captain O ,I haven't ignored you yet so you haven't done anything wrong:cool:
:D

I am moving 30 miles from my present location. (Better Veteran's services, and the opportunity to possibly work for the Veteran's Administration next year).

Life should be changing soon.

We all have bad times, hard times, and deal with tough things in life. Just remember who the people are that will support you in those tough times.
And don't crap where you sleep.

You need words of encouragement and/or some support you won't find a better group of Aholes that will be there for you than right here.

Takes a big man to apologize, a bigger stronger man to admit when he needs help.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top