JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy! As a long-time resident of the Ruger Forum, I was turned on to this site by a couple of local folks that I know from that forum.

My main interest is Ruger's, but there's not much else that I haven't had a lot of experience with.

I guess I've got some Gypsy in me, as I cannot resist a good trade. The other horse traders I've met on this forum have been top-notch folks, and all the trades I've done have worked out, flawlessly. There's something to be said for gun-people being a polite bunch!:D

It looks to me too, that the administration of this site is a big part of the folks here being respectful.

Anyway, I'm still learning my way around this site, and from what I've read, I've yet to see a place where I can profess any more knowledge than the guys have already posted, on any given thread.

Thanks for having me.

WAYNO.

Wayno, welcome from Oly as well....

and I've managed to gather a few Rugers myself.... I do rather like them.....

(but fair warning... I'm also QUITE the Browning/FN fan...... have several of each, different sorts. In fact, I've got a couple of "pairs", Ruger pistols and Browning lever actions, in matched chambering...... an I ain't even a COWBOY......

Welcome from Hillsburrito!!!

I am a Ruger fan, and have but only 1 so far, a Mark 3 22/45 and I love it. Hope to expand the collection in the future.

Enjoy the site and glad to have you aboard!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top