Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I was rude for not introducing myself earlier!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WAYNO, May 26, 2009.

1. WAYNO

WAYNO Oregon City Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Howdy! As a long-time resident of the Ruger Forum, I was turned on to this site by a couple of local folks that I know from that forum.

My main interest is Ruger's, but there's not much else that I haven't had a lot of experience with.

I guess I've got some Gypsy in me, as I cannot resist a good trade. The other horse traders I've met on this forum have been top-notch folks, and all the trades I've done have worked out, flawlessly. There's something to be said for gun-people being a polite bunch!:D

It looks to me too, that the administration of this site is a big part of the folks here being respectful.

Anyway, I'm still learning my way around this site, and from what I've read, I've yet to see a place where I can profess any more knowledge than the guys have already posted, on any given thread.

Thanks for having me.

WAYNO.

2. dilleybilly

dilleybilly Forest Grove Member

welcome I am interested in Rugers myself

3. emanon

emanon SE Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome! :)

4. tionico

tionico Thurston County Well-Known Member

Wayno, welcome from Oly as well....

and I've managed to gather a few Rugers myself.... I do rather like them.....

(but fair warning... I'm also QUITE the Browning/FN fan...... have several of each, different sorts. In fact, I've got a couple of "pairs", Ruger pistols and Browning lever actions, in matched chambering...... an I ain't even a COWBOY......

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome Wayno!

6. Bajablast

Bajablast Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Welcome from Hillsburrito!!!

I am a Ruger fan, and have but only 1 so far, a Mark 3 22/45 and I love it. Hope to expand the collection in the future.

Enjoy the site and glad to have you aboard!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.