JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ballot in hand, all majors filled in, but still working on the little local issues. Will get it there about 3 days before, when things are watched more closely.

My vote would really not count. I am a libertarian, There has been a very, very few republican candidates I would have supported but probably less than 1 in a 100 and basically no democrat I refuse to vote for "the lesser of two evils" That pretty much leaves my vote as inconsequential. I am not dismissing the importance of voting, I am saying that pretty much no one I have ever voted for has won an election.

This year the strategy should have been different. It is too important this time to defeat the bottom feeders.
I wish people would bite the bullet and vote foe the one that can defeat the Demo anti gun pos that is in every office. Otherwise it does give them the vote. The Democoms love 3rd party runners. they always count of that to let them come flying low through the gate. But ohh well I am not one to question someone's principals. :(
Those are important too..........................................................................................................but this year of all years?

You will be happy to know that principals do not always win out. Sometimes compromises need to be made as an end to a means.
Don't expect me to make a habit of it though. ;)

I had that excuse when I was a teen but man being in Wa for 14 years and not seeing that this onesided Gov. needs change? Wow is all I can say...

This day marks a pivotal time in your life to carry on and never comprise to the opposition.
Sorry for the rant.:oops:

My vote would really not count. I am a libertarian, There has been a very, very few republican candidates I would have supported but probably less than 1 in a 100 and basically no democrat I refuse to vote for "the lesser of two evils" That pretty much leaves my vote as inconsequential. I am not dismissing the importance of voting, I am saying that pretty much no one I have ever voted for has won an election.

Voting tells the government what you think about them, you don't have to win to make things run different.

I had that excuse when I was a teen but man being in Wa for 14 years and not seeing that this onesided Gov. needs change? Wow is all I can say...

This day marks a pivotal time in your life to carry on and never comprise to the opposition.
Sorry for the rant.:oops:

I see it different. The one sided government is not going away. Its exactly what the majority wants. Rather than futilely trying to change it I am making plans to move to a state where the government is more in tune with my ideals, Idaho.

Idaho is the same, A one sided government. It has not elected a democrat to a state office anywhere in the state for like 11 years. A liberal there is just as helpless as I am here.

I may have been here for 14 years but Washington is not and never will me my home. And as I said, My vote is detrimental to the "lesser of two evils". I am aware that I would rather have a republican in office than a democrat. I still wont vote republican (normally) . So my libertarian vote is at best meaningless and at worst to the benefit of the democrats that I despise. Its better not not underhandedly support the party in power by voting in vain

Voted yesterday and voted for a couple of Republicans - time that Merkly and Kitzhaber were shone the door. Lets see if the republicans can do any better. I hope so.

Dropped my vote off earlier this week. Then come to find out I didn't vote for any of the recommendations listed in the Eugene paper. Guess it doesn't matter much. Portland, Salem and Eugene will keep the liberal loonies in power.

This is the one time I procrastinate on purpose. I'm waiting for some e-mail responses from a few offices, as well as spending time this weekend looking into details. I also wonder if something may happen late in the game to sway my vote, though that hasn't happened before.

Like said above, people died so we could do this. I see this not only as a right, but also as an obligation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top