JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm pretty new at shooting, but I'm not having much fun at ranges. I want to go up in the woods somewhere safe and legal to plink some junk and stuff(no I do not leave litter) Preferably within a 30 mile radius of medford. Must be legal places to shoot as I can not afford a fine, or my firearm taken away. Maps are helpful too thanks.

Lots of places out around Shady Cove, Trail area. I just go up in the woods and find a good SAFE!! Place and let er rip. Also a good way to learn the country. Good Luck!!

How can that possibly be a problem in Medford :)

Pretty much anywhere in the woods is fair game. I used to live In talent and would just drive up rapp rd until I hit the woods. There are so many places much more convenient than the Portland area. You can also try the county range in white city out by the sports park. I haven't been there in many years but it used to be about $3 for the day.

Anywhere outside an incorporated city in Jackson County is fine as long as you are not tresspassing on sombodies property or recklessly endangering another person or property (don't shoot toward highways, homes, or other people). Plenty of land where you can shoot, just travel out of the valley in just about any direction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top