JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, we heat with wood and have used news paper to start fires since I was a wee boy. But alas we no longer get "the news" was wondering if some horder had a pile of old news paper I could have 😂.

But seriously if anyone has some or maybe has a connection of getting some that need to be "recycled" I'd like to get my hands on a bunch

Hello all, we heat with wood and have used news paper to start fires since I was a wee boy. But alas we no longer get "the news" was wondering if some horder had a pile of old news paper I could have 😂.

But seriously if anyone has some or maybe has a connection of getting some that need to be "recycled" I'd like to get my hands on a bunch
If you clean out your woodstove ashes into a large coffee can, add kerosene and mix in till the ashes absorb the liquid. To start the fire, spoon in a heaping tablespoon of the mix and light. This is an Alaska bush tip when there's no newspaper or kindling and the available wood is wet...it's sorcery.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top