JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
I am looking for (of course willing to pay for) some basic things.

Looking for a decent powder for 223. I am not looking for any super high competition powder, but something worth while to learn with. I am not mixing up amazing shots or anything like that. Really just starting out reloading and looking to be able to create a basic target load for me and my kid to shoot targets with. I would even be willing to split a cost of an 8lb or anything.

I am also looking for some 6.5 CM bullets. Same scenario - nothing for precision or anything, just to shoot targets.

I don't have anything to trade - except cash :)

Willing to drive about an hour to hour and a half ish from Salem, OR

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
@idadd4
IMR3031 is a forgiving powder for .223, somewhere in the 22.xxgr range I believe.
I have some older containers of it, I could send one your way. I'd need to verify its contents as it was in a batch I bought a few years back from a member on here.

It is in a metal tin so it is the next container at the house I'll crack open. It would be cheap I know that, I think I paid $25 for it.

@idadd4
Old container but powder is good! No red rust of shame.

BB62FE88-4C1E-46A8-B9CA-8857986DF616.jpeg AFEF39D2-96FA-4C15-8367-62F925B66EFF.jpeg

This will get you about 350 rounds out of a pound on .223

SOLD :)

I am planning on heading out towards McDowell Creek on Sunday. Will you be around then?
Just get in touch when you do. I'll be around somewhere and if I'm gone, you know the drill!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.