JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i live in seattle, and i want to trade my rossi/puma m92 .44 lever action rifle for something in a rifle round preferably a 223/556 caliber but open to anything really.
no camera to put up pics (sorry) but i've owned it for about 2 years and babied it.
200 rounds put through it, never had a problem with it and it is a fun gun to shoot and accurate as ****.
holds 10 rounds. also willing to throw in a s&w model 622 .22 long rifle if need be.
open to any offer, cant hurt to try. Selling price would be $410 if i cant get what i need in a trade

Last Edited:
Lookin for a reliable semi-auto rifle in 223/556, but tell me whatcha got, i'm not too picky. If you have pics that would help, i know i dont have any, but i dont own the technology. i'll try and find an image of the model i have and post it.

PUMA.jpg

hope this works, the one on the top is pretty much identical to the one i own except it's a .357, and mines a .44 mag

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews