JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i live in seattle, and i want to trade my rossi/puma m92 .44 lever action rifle for something in a rifle round preferably a 223/556 caliber but open to anything really.
no camera to put up pics (sorry) but i've owned it for about 2 years and babied it.
200 rounds put through it, never had a problem with it and it is a fun gun to shoot and accurate as ****.
holds 10 rounds. also willing to throw in a s&w model 622 .22 long rifle if need be.
open to any offer, cant hurt to try. Selling price would be $410 if i cant get what i need in a trade

Last Edited:
Lookin for a reliable semi-auto rifle in 223/556, but tell me whatcha got, i'm not too picky. If you have pics that would help, i know i dont have any, but i dont own the technology. i'll try and find an image of the model i have and post it.

PUMA.jpg

hope this works, the one on the top is pretty much identical to the one i own except it's a .357, and mines a .44 mag

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top