JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sad but true we have keep our own surveillance on everything we own you can get driveway motion detectors at harbor freight for a little money and remember when seconds count the cops are minutes away :-(

A year ago february i had a truck stolen from in front of my house. Still dont know how. Never heard it start up or didnt wake the dog. It was a loud truck too.
It was a 90 z71 4x4 that was like new and only had 75,000 miles. still pisses me off.
A week earlier I had the manifold and heads off to put a bigger cam in it. Should have waited a week.
The cops found it about a month later. It was all beat up and everything was stripped from it. Made mewant to cry
I just keep coming back to that morning of walking out the front door and not seeing my truck. I stood there for 5 min. or morein disbelief.
When the cops showed up they asked if I had someone steal it for insurance. Then when they found it they told me wedont havethe recourses to look for the thieves and dont have any leeds.
Dont know if I feel more violated by the thief or the cops.

I've had my stuff stolen a lot but I never get over it.

Funny story about a friend. He was walking out to his truck and saw movement under the canopy. When he got around back and opened the tailgate, there were two legs dangling out the back of his sliding cab window.
He dragged the guy out, punched him a few times and got in his truck to drive off. In the rearview, he watched the crackhead get up and begin to run after him, yelling " wait, wait!" Later that day my friend found the backpack full of stereo's in the bed of his truck.

I would be tempted to beat the crap out of him, just make him into a picasso painting. If anybody asks, "I found him breaking into my car, so I broke into his face."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top