JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just had everything stolen from my truck. speakers a bbq that was in back my new fishing pole and ripped my stereo but i cabled it in so they didnt get it. Funny how you can feel so violated just thinking of someone in my truck i hate it and hate that people have to be that way. Sorry to sound like a weeny i just wish things were different. thanks all for letting me rant.

ps.... i will give my address to anyone that wants to send me a salmon pole just kidding.:s0155:

That's too bad - had my car broken into once (actually saw the guy doing it). I was too far away to do anything about it & they were gone by the time I got there. My lesson from that: don't leave anything in your rig for people to steal.

I've been there, it was about 4 years ago and it still bothers me to think of some crack head sitting in my seat. Any chance of insurance covering anything?

I recently was in a wreck and 100% my fault cant deny that and only was with that insurance company a week at the time its been 2 months now and really dont wanna have to call them with another thing. I dont mind the stuff that bad like i said its the guy in my truck. I live in happy valley a good as it can be area and i am building a 72 c-10 and someone tried to steal it and couldnt get it to start so they tore up my 500 seat and 800 autometer gauges and dash. Like i said the worst part is some peace of bubblegum being in MY truck MY prized posessions i am 23 and have worked really hard to stay a good guy who works hard and is proud of his girlfriend apt cars dog everything. For someone to come along and affect it like that makes me mad and sad and scared to bring kids into the world. I guess all you can do is raise them to have the same values as you do and to be a good part of society Like i have seen many of you do with your kids in the photos glad to see that theres a reason to half a little faith in people.

That does suck. I had my car broken into years ago. They puched out the lock on the passengers side, but botched it up, so went over and punched out the lock on the drivers side. There was NOTHING worth taking in the car. They just went through it and left me with two broken locks and a mess to clean up. Arg.

Yeah, our kids will have a hard time in the changing (and degrading) world. But in my opinion, it is better to have kids and train them to be different than the world around them. Let them be a light in the darkness.

Someone got into my rig and stole soem stuff so I call the cops. Felt stupid when they asked if I had locked it and all I could say was no. So I began locking my truck.

Next time they broke in they broke the window and stole a sweat shirt. They used a big rock to break the window and dented the door. Felt stupid for locking my truck. I never leave anything in my rigs that's worth anything.

jj

Someone got into my rig and stole soem stuff so I call the cops. Felt stupid when they asked if I had locked it and all I could say was no. So I began locking my truck.

Next time they broke in they broke the window and stole a sweat shirt. They used a big rock to break the window and dented the door. Felt stupid for locking my truck. I never leave anything in my rigs that's worth anything.

jj

I've been broken into years ago, now I don't leave anything worth stealing in my Jeep and it has the stock piece of crap stereo. I used to be a Car audiophile but with no Garage it's just not worth it.

A few months back some worthless piece of trash broke into my F350 in my driveway. Busted out the rear slide window and somehow managed to get inside WITHOUT damaging the roll top bed cover which has me thinking it was possibly a smaller "kid".

The only things stolen: a 20 year old cobra radar detector and a 10 dollar LED "head" light!!

But the real kicker was... it cost over a grand to get the rear window replaced since the slider was a power window and the ENTIRE rear window had to be replaced since it's built as a complete unit!!

All of that doesn't really hold a candle though to the feelings of insecurity that come from having some stranger violate ones property. :angry:

Sorry Coctailer, you might be wrong.
It is not/will not/ be a family man trying to "feed his family".
These are DRUG crimes. The perps literally don't care about anyone but themselves. (They may be good representatives of the "me" generation!)

Sorry Coctailer, you might be wrong.
It is not/will not/ be a family man trying to "feed his family".
These are DRUG crimes. The perps literally don't care about anyone but themselves. (They may be good representatives of the "me" generation!)

i couldnt disagree more people do what they think is right at the time and people when broke about to lose home cars and a man realizing he cant support his family may make bad judgement calls. Survival is in everyones heads and at the wrong moment in life were you just want to scream cus you dont know what to do the idea of the easy way out may pop in your head and the easy way is to take what others have and make it our own.
I agree that drugs have proven to be the cause of aloooot of crimes but not litttle car break breakins in real nice neighborhoods, thats people leaving there crappy way of life to go take from someone with better means at a good life.

I just had everything stolen from my truck. speakers a bbq that was in back my new fishing pole and ripped my stereo but i cabled it in so they didnt get it. Funny how you can feel so violated just thinking of someone in my truck i hate it and hate that people have to be that way. Sorry to sound like a weeny i just wish things were different. thanks all for letting me rant.

ps.... i will give my address to anyone that wants to send me a salmon pole just kidding.:s0155:

Just remember with glee that at least 1 prowler got what he deserved up in Seattle with a 7.62x54r to the head.

Yep ..you know revenge was in my head i have a 02 tahoe with all the wheels stereo and fun stuff and i thought about setting it oustide there again and scare someone with the pump of my 12 gauge but after the 2 second laps in judgement i thought that would make me no better then him. ( not saying i disagree with what that other guy did AT ALL) But would love to teach him a lesson.

Had my cars broken/stolen so many time it doesnt even faze me anymore.... One time while going on a vacation I pulled the main fuse under the hood. NOTHING in the car, no deck speakers etc.... The ****** stole my $10 seat covers... Go figure, but thats what comes with living in apartments. Havent had a problem since renting and now owning a house.

I've had my stuff stolen a lot but I never get over it.

Funny story about a friend. He was walking out to his truck and saw movement under the canopy. When he got around back and opened the tailgate, there were two legs dangling out the back of his sliding cab window.
He dragged the guy out, punched him a few times and got in his truck to drive off. In the rearview, he watched the crackhead get up and begin to run after him, yelling " wait, wait!" Later that day my friend found the backpack full of stereo's in the bed of his truck.

I've had my stuff stolen a lot but I never get over it.

Funny story about a friend. He was walking out to his truck and saw movement under the canopy. When he got around back and opened the tailgate, there were two legs dangling out the back of his sliding cab window.
He dragged the guy out, punched him a few times and got in his truck to drive off. In the rearview, he watched the crackhead get up and begin to run after him, yelling " wait, wait!" Later that day my friend found the backpack full of stereo's in the bed of his truck.

That would be tempting to lock him in the back and call the cops.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top