JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I feel welcomed.

You all put up with my muzzleloading ramblings....which are chock fill of terms like :
Ramrod...
Nipple...
Dry ball...
Vent hole...
Half cock / full cock...
Spit lube...

Hey...!:eek:

I was gonna say if you have more than TWO of those you better be getting to the doctor! :eek:

And, yeah, agree with the OP, this place is a fun and friendly group.

I feel welcomed.

You all put up with my muzzleloading ramblings....which are chock fill of terms like :
Ramrod...
Nipple...
Dry ball...
Vent hole...
Half cock / full cock...
Spit lube...

Hey...!:eek:
Get yer minds outta the gutter...Those are all appropriate terms when shooting a muzzleloader.
Its tough work educating , those who have been brainwashed into thinking that "Only Cartridge Guns Matter".....:D
Andy

From many of your posts I have the impresion that you are often seen sporting some impressive wood when at the range.:oops:

Well just darn it all to heck. Not even through my morning coffee and you've all made me laugh, cry and go blind. Now that's what family is all about.
:s0104:

I hug exactly 4 people..

My wife, my daughter and my grand girls.

Period.

No man hugs for me or even from women who aren't family. Makes my skin crawl....

A handshake is as close to a hug as I care to get.

Yes, in the past few years hugging and hugging one and all has become de rigueur and frankly about as sincere as hollywood actors and their phoney 'air kisses'.

Remember the 'Seinfeld' episode where Jerry didn't upon greeting his fellow apartment dwellers want to go into automatic hug mode? His neighbors shunned him because he didn't care to hug every time they met each other. My kinda guy...

Stay the hell back with your hugging. I don't want or need it.

Ugh!

I hug exactly 4 people..

My wife, my daughter and my grand girls.

Period.

No man hugs for me or even from women who aren't family. Makes my skin crawl....

A handshake is as close to a hug as I care to get.

Yes, in the past few years hugging and hugging one and all has become de rigueur and frankly about as sincere as hollywood actors and their phoney 'air kisses'.

Remember the 'Seinfeld' episode where Jerry didn't upon greeting his fellow apartment dwellers want to go into automatic hug mode? His neighbors shunned him because he didn't care to hug every time they met each other. My kinda guy...

Stay the hell back with your hugging. I don't want or need it.

Ugh!

I wish I could like this a bunch of times. No man hugs here either. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

I feel welcome too. It is no exaggeration that this my favorite online community ever. And I've been on the Internet since the early 90s and various pre-web computer networks since the 80s (green text terminals, analog modems and dot matrix printers, yo).

To say family is an important thing to me would be the understatement of the decade, so when I say this is place is an "extended family", it is another way of expressing the highest of praise. Like a family, we share, laugh together, lament together, sometimes be silly, and help one another. We don't always agree and said disagreement can be most assuredly heated at times. But at the end of the day, we have each other's back, just as it should be.

Keep strong, love deeply, and don't forget to have a little fun in this crazy world, because our sojourn here is preciously short. Wishing you all the very best. :s0155:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F1up6xy.jpg

If you're overtaken by the need to hug anyone 'not' in your family - resist by simply offering a handshake, but if that's not 'touchy-feely' enough for you, belt out a rendition of kumbaya and call it good!

I agree. This is the one place online I fit in. I am glad my little outburst on the immigration thread didn't get me banned!

We need places like this when everything in the MSM and workplace is telling us we are crazy.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top