JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
and I just looked for my introduction and could not find one . So here it is all the info you would likely ever want to know and then some. I am in eastern Oregon , a long time outdoorsman and shooter and very much into fitness and health ! I roam on over 100,000 acres of private property range and write about all the stuff that is important that I have first hand experience in.

<broken link removed> enjoy the rest of the site as well ! and here is my FB Page https://www.facebook.com/Downtothinking

June 30, 2014.

Welcome back!
Thank you guys and the date ! I don't do a lot of chatting on these sites especially in the warmer months. and most of my hiking I do in the winter. I train people how to get fit and healthy and how to get very familiar with their weapons and gear as well as gardening and other survival techniques and overall well being. The very best security is knowing yourself and having excellent health and fitness. check out the FrontSight training raffle from Jim on the Firearms and Ammo page at the bottom. Good on Ya ! www.downtoearththinking.com

Last Edited:
Thank you guys and the date ! I don't do a lot of chatting on these sites especially in the warmer months. and most of my hiking I do in the winter. I train people how to get fit and healthy and how to get very familiar with their weapons and gear as well as gardening and other survival techniques and overall well being. The very best security is knowing yourself and having excellent health and fitness. check out the FrontSight training raffle from Jim on the Firearms and Ammo page at the bottom. Good on Ya ! www.downtoearththinking.com

I was unable to clearly see what the packages are/mean so I wasn't quite sure what I would be buying a ticket for.

Glad to see the proceeds going to autism research of some kind; although it would be nice if the benefactors were publicly listed instead of a broad statement like "Jim is the grand parent of a child with Autism and will determine what agency or group to benefit" as some are much more effective at their mission statements then others, speaking as a father having a daughter "on the spectrum" as they say.

Best of Luck with the raffle!:)

I was unable to clearly see what the packages are/mean so I wasn't quite sure what I would be buying a ticket for.

Glad to see the proceeds going to autism research of some kind; although it would be nice if the benefactors were publicly listed instead of a broad statement like "Jim is the grand parent of a child with Autism and will determine what agency or group to benefit" as some are much more effective at their mission statements then others, speaking as a father having a daughter "on the spectrum" as they say.

Best of Luck with the raffle!:)

he simply has not decided yet and still has more details to fill in as it progresses. There is a link to go to Front Sight for details on all the programs. The photo is also a live link

check out Dr. Fred Baughman on autism and ADD/ADHD. Also Dr Kelly Brogan. It is NOT a disease as many think or a germ ? But many so-called diseases are not diseases at all, but caused by other forces we ingest and are not aware of.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top