JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good luck with that. For some reason it is almost impossible to buy a 10/22 on the cheap that has a good receiver, even if that is all you are after. My guess is you like to build 'fun' 10/22s. The best choice is to buy a new 10/22 for $175 on sale, and then sell the rest for $50 or so.

With the hundreds of 10/22s laying around you would think that would not be the case. You would think a scratched up 10/22 that has a good receiver and functions would be a $50 item. Nope.

PM me if you ever get black receivers in exc shape to sell since you are so good at finding them. If you ever have more than you want or need that is, thanks. I love building kiddie .22s myself w/o breaking the bank.

^^^^^^^^^

Anyone smell that ? I smell a troll.....your condescending in both your messages then ask for him to hook you up if ever he has extra.......lol....and you wonder why you can't find anyone to sell you theirs.....Id tell you to gfo, but hey, that's just me

Ps good luck in your search

WTH??
I buy them to, restore and refinish them in a water transfer printing process.
Something you could Never afford or do.
All High end custom work.

and why would any one be mad at me for wanting to buy anything?
I'm not a low baller.
Read the Add
I pay cash for messed up 10/22's
I'm not gonna give you $2000 for your 10/22 custom mistake.
However if ya got a pile of junk 10/22
I want it.

Lol.....and yes I do paintball......have for 20yrs now and besides my time in the army I can't think of a better way to keep your gun,tactical, and team movement skills up to par..... :) I'd take 10 of my paintball buddy's over 10 of your average joe shooting range friends anyday of the week in a real day shtf . We do this year round, we train in all seasons . Were in the woods , the fields, and the mountains . It's a far cry from going plinking with some buddies and feeling like your now prepared for shtf . Takes more than standing and shooting , ya know. Just saying ;)

And no I'm not saying that's what you do at all, just stating why I continue to love to paintball well into my 30's
And it's a great workout

Thanks you for that apology too kind sir :)

Now let's get this man some junk 10/22 for cheap , come on fellas

Elite, my personal little yapper dog that follows me around. Must have offended the little fella at some point. Oh well, ignore list now ....

My posts were not condescending nor were they trolling; please get a life.

Dreamsniper too actually; the potty mouth of a 13 year old that places a want ad and then insults the potential sellers on the forum - geezus, hopeless. Kiddies should be restricted to paintball forums and leave the adults alone.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.