JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I have recently taken advantage of several year end sales and have bought a New Ruger LCR .38 (Not the x), a new Kahr CW380 for $220, a new Ruger LCP in Blue and Blue (it was too high, but on the Ruger website and I bought it anyway) A FMK 9mm "Gun Rights" edition, a Walther PPX 9mm for $279 with a holster extra mag and mag pouch. I did not 'Need' any of these. It had to be the Eggnog!

I am hoping there are no after Christmas sales!

I actually spent under $900 as two were part of a "free" promotion...well with shipping and transfer fee's I might be a little over $1000. A lot of money true, but I had it socked away. Most important is I deserved them!

Wife was a little perturbed that I bought my own present this year, but hey great deals don't just grow on trees:).

She made me put it back in the box and she wrapped it and now I'm T-24h till I get to play touchy feely with my new toy :cool:

And yes I hope there aren't any crazy good deals for New Years or I may be selling things in a hurry lol.

who said you can have too many, Too many what? I have two gun safes that are almost full and I'm thinking my next personal give should be a third gun safe...... Happy New Year... To us all:p

Yes I guess the spirit is continuing, after seeing how good the Warden's 9MM Walther PPX was I decided to get a .40 PPX. I only have a .40 Charter Arms Pitbull Revolver so this is or will be my only .40 Pistol. I wanted to get a M&P Pro, but they were almost twice the PPX Price. I paid $295 shipped.

My wife picked the two most expensive rifles from sportman warehouse newspaper ads told me which one I would pick for Christmas present. My boy said "daddy have that" then she pointed at the other rifle and my boy said "daddy have this gun too" he ruined my fun but she got me a safe for 84 rifles, after I transfer all the rifle into the new safe NOW I am feeling empty. Glad my bday is coming.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top