Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

I am in the Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Pandaz3, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

So I have recently taken advantage of several year end sales and have bought a New Ruger LCR .38 (Not the x), a new Kahr CW380 for $220, a new Ruger LCP in Blue and Blue (it was too high, but on the Ruger website and I bought it anyway) A FMK 9mm "Gun Rights" edition, a Walther PPX 9mm for $279 with a holster extra mag and mag pouch. I did not 'Need' any of these. It had to be the Eggnog!

I am hoping there are no after Christmas sales!

orygun and Joe13 like this.
  2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

:s0133:Merry Christmas to you! Wish I had that much mad money before Christmas. Enjoy your new presents!:s0139: Gary

Joe13 likes this.
  3. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I actually spent under $900 as two were part of a "free" promotion...well with shipping and transfer fee's I might be a little over $1000. A lot of money true, but I had it socked away. Most important is I deserved them!

scrandall01215 and Joe13 like this.
  4. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Wife was a little perturbed that I bought my own present this year, but hey great deals don't just grow on trees:).

She made me put it back in the box and she wrapped it and now I'm T-24h till I get to play touchy feely with my new toy :cool:

And yes I hope there aren't any crazy good deals for New Years or I may be selling things in a hurry lol.

5. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

If that's the Christmas spirit? Then I'm in it all year long. :s0153:

Blackcobra and Joe13 like this.
  6. pdxjazz

pdxjazz Portland Active Member

My wife hates guns. I can pretty much guarantee there won't be a new gun, or anything remotely related to guns under our tree.

7. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Damn Ho,Ho, Ho's. :s0118:

Stomper likes this.
  8. bluesurf

bluesurf Portland Active Member

That is sad. :(

pdxjazz and orygun like this.
  9. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

:s0023: see if you can trade her for a gun or two Maybe to someone in Eugene or someplace like that.

pdxjazz, nitetime, Stomper and 2 others like this.
  10. wobski

wobski Portland Member

I hear you. I have to buy my own gun stuff. I did slip some 30-06 reloads for my dad under the tree though :) Hoping that snowballs into gun xmas 2015

pdxjazz likes this.
  11. tigardflash

tigardflash tigard, or New Member

who said you can have too many, Too many what? I have two gun safes that are almost full and I'm thinking my next personal give should be a third gun safe...... Happy New Year... To us all:p

12. Pandaz3

Yes I guess the spirit is continuing, after seeing how good the Warden's 9MM Walther PPX was I decided to get a .40 PPX. I only have a .40 Charter Arms Pitbull Revolver so this is or will be my only .40 Pistol. I wanted to get a M&P Pro, but they were almost twice the PPX Price. I paid $295 shipped.

13. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

My wife picked the two most expensive rifles from sportman warehouse newspaper ads told me which one I would pick for Christmas present. My boy said "daddy have that" then she pointed at the other rifle and my boy said "daddy have this gun too" he ruined my fun but she got me a safe for 84 rifles, after I transfer all the rifle into the new safe NOW I am feeling empty. Glad my bday is coming.