JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

WARNING SARCASTIC REMARKS BELOW

Dwayne Ferguson - Buffalo - Anti Gun Guy. Busted for ... wait for it ... you already guessed did you ... bringing a gun to a school.
"...on Thursday he would show up at the school in possession of a gun, touching off an hours-long lockdown, search and ultimately his arrest on two felony charges."

BUT

"they believe it was an honest mistake." -- Cause he's an "Anti-" we should just let it go.

"He led them into the cafeteria and closed the doors.” -- Surprised there was not blood bath - man with gun in locked room with children! the horror!

I am surprised - "Ferguson held a New York State licensed pistol permit, but that makes no difference under the law." - why does an Anti- own a gun?

No! Really!?! "Some of Ferguson’s supporters echoed similar criticism, saying that carrying a weapon meant Ferguson could have helped police in the event there was a gunman actually threatening students." - um, hello, there was a gun man, locked in a room with children. Why wasn't he gunned down by the NY police!

Note that it wasn't a single call so I doubt it was someone out to get revenge. Likely just some parents in the parking lot that saw him printing while getting out of his car.

The school received the call about 4:15 p.m. notifying staff that someone had entered the school with a gun. Brown and Brinkworth said it is not yet clear who placed the call. Around that time, 911 received two calls about the incident, prompting the school to go into lockdown and touching off a search of the building by police and SWAT team responders.

On one hand I don't think he deserves to lose his gun rights for life, on the other hand he needs to walk the walk into his jail cell if he's going to talk the gun control talk.

On one hand I don't think he deserves to lose his gun rights for life, on the other hand he needs to walk the walk into his jail cell if he's going to talk the gun control talk.
Why not? A pro-gun person would so why not the same sentence for the anti-gun nuts?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top