Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Hydraulic press vs Airsoft

Capn Jack

Reactions
What a waste of time, effort and materials.:(
While I was in high school, one of my neighbors was killed by someone playing with a hydraulic press.
He worked at Western Gear and one of the guys there decided to crush a couple of metal blocks in their
huge hydraulic press.o_O
One of the blocks squirted out from under the press, across the shop and hit my neighbor in the chest like
a bullet, killing him instantly.:eek:

Dyjital

Reactions
The Hy.Press Channel uses safety glass (polycarb) in all of their videos that use stuff that could damage.

One of their most recent and favorite videos on how they executed it is this one:

Sorry to hear of that experience Capn' Jack, the HPC videos are filmed through a hole in polycarbonate and when needed they use a remote switch keeping safety in mind.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley