JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
City
Bonney Lake
State
Washington
Up for grabs is a massive Hardigg case. This thing is an absolute beast - 48" x 35" x 40". I bid on 2 of them at an auction but didn't expect to win both. These are in good condition and appear to be perfectly weathertight - some minor handling marks as one would expect for a case of this size. It is plenty large enough to hold a number of rifles, ammo, food, water, tools, and all the other essentials you might need for whatever life throws at you. I am going to keep one and turn it into a very large SHTF kit (will post a separate thread to document that process). Buyer to pick up from my location. This case is really hefty, but I'm more than happy to assist with loading it into your truck - I would just recommend having someone there to help to offload it on your end.

$200, or trade for guns / ammo (+/- cash as needed). If you have something you want to trade for, just shoot me an offer. See below pics and let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_4555.jpg IMG_4556.jpg 20220709_211810.jpg 20220709_211820.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR