JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw a photo of a cat taken in the Trout Lake area, bagged by a hunter about six years ago. A government hunter showed me the photo, and said it came in at 285. Might have been the camera angle, but to me the only thing lacking was the "Sabre Teeth". I did a little research on record Cougars, and previously the largest cat taken (officially recorded) was in British Columbia around 1917. That was 285 as well. Those are big cats.

I saw a photo of a cat taken in the Trout Lake area, bagged by a hunter about six years ago. A government hunter showed me the photo, and said it came in at 285. Might have been the camera angle, but to me the only thing lacking was the "Sabre Teeth". I did a little research on record Cougars, and previously the largest cat taken (officially recorded) was in British Columbia around 1917. That was 285 as well. Those are big cats.
That's a monster!!! Like I said 20 years of hunting cats and 186 was the biggest I've seen

Cougars gonna coug...

1708683826650.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews