JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here you go tkdguy.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/04/7-reasons-buy-gun-san-bernardino/

Obama Said You Could Trust The Government To Screen Immigrants. President Obama has derisively mocked Republicans for wariness over the government's ability to screen Syrian Muslim refugees. Obama says that we have a thorough screening process for Syrian Muslim refugees; he scoffed at GOP critics: "Apparently, they're scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America as part of our tradition of compassion."

One of the San Bernardino terrorists, Malik, was in the country on a K-1 visa. That visa allows holders to come to the United States to get married, and as Breitbart reported, the State Department says that the K-1 visa does require that the fiancée "must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa."

Oopsies.

But don't worry – these weren't refugees.

Do you feel safe?

I agree, no holiday spirit here either!!!
See, this is just what they are after... We can't give up, we can't lose hope... We need to stay strong and fight the enemy from within. This direction can be changed, but WE have to stand in the gap now and force the change... Much like the founding fathers had to do... It's not going to be easy, it'll most certainly be messy. But we have the tools and laws to restore our country to the Great Republic that it once was...

Once not too long ago this was a great nation, something to be proud of, but now its this lame bullsh!t. Its just pathetic. I'm out, I'm going to go get drunk or something.

There are still a lot of good people and great Ideas in America.
Enough so that I would still fight for her.

But................. Getting real drunk is a great Idea. :s0140:

Hey. It's been a tuff week!

See, this is just what they are after... We can't give up, we can't lose hope... We need to stay strong and fight the enemy from within. This direction can be changed, but WE have to stand in the gap now and force the change... Much like the founding fathers had to do... It's not going to be easy, it'll most certainly be messy. But we have the tools and laws to restore our country to the Great Republic that it once was...

My remark was geared at having had writers block for my annual Christmas letter, 2 weeks have resulted in 2 complete paragraphs.....
I'm still well engaged with the fight we have to have to get our country back!!!;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top