JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a working each key G6 laptop with a AMD dual core processor running at 2 GHz with 6 GB of RAM and a 750 GB hard drive. I just ordered a brand-new battery, which should arrive tomorrow or the next day. I had to upgrade to a desktopto run some analysis programs but this has worked with out a problem running two 20 inch monitors for the last year. It has all of the requisite laptop components, such as Bluetooth Wi-Fi and USB ports.

I would like to trade for either a nice AR trigger or lower, and the going rate on this laptop, per eBay sold listings, is in the $200 range. I can add cash or trade loot for the proper deal but am very much interested in the AR lower or a tac -con or Giselle two-stage trigger.
jhgjhgjhg.png

hp_pavilion_g61150sd_lx300ea.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top