JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm originally from the OR coast, my house is still there. I have been forced to move to Ptown for work. I used to be on AR15.com a lot, but it's been several years. I've been laid up a bit with a messed up elbow (thank you Kaiser for letting it get this bad!) and have been back on the boards. I never got a ccw, but now I see it is almost necessary to buy ftf, makes sense. Plus, not wanting to pay a lot for rent I live in outer se and now feel like maybe I need to get one. Gonna go to a class in Clackamas on 2/28. Would like to find some fun and safe places to shoot in the Clackamas area and maybe meet some new friends. Maybe pick up and sell a couple of items too.

I'm more interested in public land, being from the coast I'm more used to not paying to shoot. . . although if there was someplace VERY economical it would be nice not to have to make a shelter out of a tarp. I DO respect the places I go and clean up after myself and sometimes others, depending. Handguns mostly, although I might be willing to pay for a place with 200+ yards and steel targets. Thanks for the welcome!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top