JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm originally from the OR coast, my house is still there. I have been forced to move to Ptown for work. I used to be on AR15.com a lot, but it's been several years. I've been laid up a bit with a messed up elbow (thank you Kaiser for letting it get this bad!) and have been back on the boards. I never got a ccw, but now I see it is almost necessary to buy ftf, makes sense. Plus, not wanting to pay a lot for rent I live in outer se and now feel like maybe I need to get one. Gonna go to a class in Clackamas on 2/28. Would like to find some fun and safe places to shoot in the Clackamas area and maybe meet some new friends. Maybe pick up and sell a couple of items too.

I'm more interested in public land, being from the coast I'm more used to not paying to shoot. . . although if there was someplace VERY economical it would be nice not to have to make a shelter out of a tarp. I DO respect the places I go and clean up after myself and sometimes others, depending. Handguns mostly, although I might be willing to pay for a place with 200+ yards and steel targets. Thanks for the welcome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top