JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Friends - I recently moved to Lynden WA, from Miami. Sikh american, with a passion for firearms. Started off with shotgun sports but recently got interested in PRS type competitions. Look forward to meeting more members from the community here. Please do send pointors my way, for suggestions on where I can practice on PRS style targets, ranges etc....thanks !

Harjeet Singh

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

We moved from Amelia Island to Beaverton back in 95. The change in weather gets some taking used to, but it's doable. Having all 4 seasons is a hoot. Maintain the practice of hurricane supplies and readiness, our natural disasters aren't as telegraphed but they do occur.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

1. Welcome, Harjeet!
  2. Miami to Lynden is quite a leap, in more ways than one. What prompted that, if I may ask?
  3. (This number intentionally left blank.)

1. Welcome, Harjeet!
  2. Miami to Lynden is quite a leap, in more ways than one. What prompted that, if I may ask?
  3. (This number intentionally left blank.)
1. Thanks for the welcome
2. My brother and his family is in Vancouver. We just had our first child 2 years back. It was time to move to a place where our families could get together more. Also Lynden area has good sikh population and want my kid to attend Khalsa school in surrey BC. I dont carry a good impression of public schools, heard they are ultra liberal and inject weird ideas into minds of kids. You might know better...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top