JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There you are! ... Howdy Friend!

I'm Bill 2. bbbass stands for Bill B. bass. As in bass fishin or bass singer, take yer pic.

We have many believers here, but not all... fine to praise God, but please remember to be respectful... not that it will always be reciprocated but that's our cross, eh? Secondly, I love calling out liberals, but that can get you in hot water here... word to the wise, be careful. Not coming down on you Brother, just making an effort to save you some grief that I have already experienced. That said, sometimes I lose it and revert to old ways. I think I get forgiven because I never throw the first stone, but maybe it's only because I've been here awhile and have some people that actually like me:eek:. Point is: newbies are scrutinized for a period of time.

:):):)

T
There you are! ... Howdy Friend!

I'm Bill 2. bbbass stands for Bill B. bass. As in bass fishin or bass singer, take yer pic.

We have many believers here, but not all... fine to praise God, but please remember to be respectful... not that it will always be reciprocated but that's our cross, eh? Secondly, I love calling out liberals, but that can get you in hot water here... word to the wise, be careful. Not coming down on you Brother, just making an effort to save you some grief that I have already experienced. That said, sometimes I lose it and revert to old ways. I think I get forgiven because I never throw the first stone, but maybe it's only because I've been here awhile and have some people that actually like me:eek:. Point is: newbies are scrutinized for a period of time.

:):):)

Thanks for friendly advice. I hope I don't hurt any atheists or liberal feelings :p I wouldn't want to make anyone cry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top