JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All

I wanted to take a few minutes and say howdy. I am a new member/supporting vendor. I have also posted this same thing in the vendors section.

Just a bit about us: We operate a small manufacturing business in Redmond, Oregon. Locally we are known as Redmond Black Rifle. In terms of the internet, we are known as Colfax Tactical LLC. Our primary product is machining lower receivers for AR’s and 308’s. We build both 80% lowers and completed stripped lower in both calibers.

In addition to our machining, we also operate a store front operation. We carry just about everything you’ll need to build your own AR or 308. Along with our black rifle stuff, we also operate our sideline business called “The Preppers Warehouse”.

We are currently developing our new web sites. They will include our entire product line in both AR building and emergency preparation products.

I will be posting some specials in the next few days that will be exclusive for the membership here. In the meantime, if you are in the Bend/Redmond area, please stop in and say howdy.

Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you.

Larry and Karen Myers
Redmond Black Rifle/Colfax Tactical LLC
www.colfaxtactical.com
email: [email protected]
541-548-2715

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. FYI, We are now doing custom builds on AR15 upper assemblies.

Also, our web site order page is down and being completely updated. Our new web site is being built. If you need to order anything, please call in. Thanks again!

Larry and Karen Myers
Redmond Black Rifle/Colfax Tactical
541-548-2715

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top