Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Howdy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Redmond Black Rifle, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Redmond Black Rifle

Redmond Black Rifle Redmond, OR New Member

Hi All

I wanted to take a few minutes and say howdy. I am a new member/supporting vendor. I have also posted this same thing in the vendors section.

Just a bit about us: We operate a small manufacturing business in Redmond, Oregon. Locally we are known as Redmond Black Rifle. In terms of the internet, we are known as Colfax Tactical LLC. Our primary product is machining lower receivers for AR’s and 308’s. We build both 80% lowers and completed stripped lower in both calibers.

In addition to our machining, we also operate a store front operation. We carry just about everything you’ll need to build your own AR or 308. Along with our black rifle stuff, we also operate our sideline business called “The Preppers Warehouse”.

We are currently developing our new web sites. They will include our entire product line in both AR building and emergency preparation products.

I will be posting some specials in the next few days that will be exclusive for the membership here. In the meantime, if you are in the Bend/Redmond area, please stop in and say howdy.

Thank you and we look forward to getting to know you.

Larry and Karen Myers
    Redmond Black Rifle/Colfax Tactical LLC
    www.colfaxtactical.com
    email: sales@colfaxtactical.com
    541-548-2715

2. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome Larry, nice to have you here.

3. stavros4570

stavros4570 eugene,or. Member

Welcome! Hurra to the small businessman! Our country needs you, and our state, too!

4. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome..

5. ErnDog007

ErnDog007 Oregon New Member

Larry,

I've been by your shop and you have some great stuff.
    I hope all is going well.

6. willseeker

willseeker N. Portland. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Larry and crew!
    My wife bought me a Horton crossbow from you last year for my birthday.
    Great shop! Hope to pop in again this summer.

7. Redmond Black Rifle

Redmond Black Rifle Redmond, OR New Member

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support. FYI, We are now doing custom builds on AR15 upper assemblies.

Also, our web site order page is down and being completely updated. Our new web site is being built. If you need to order anything, please call in. Thanks again!

Larry and Karen Myers
    Redmond Black Rifle/Colfax Tactical
    541-548-2715

Joe Link likes this.